I enjoy programming in C++. I moved from wxWidgets to Qt in 2015 and discovered how amazing Qt 5 ist. Since then I use it for all my projects to create feature rich applications.
My career as a software developer started as a web coder / designer. I fell in love in my early years when I could write a few line and craft something for millions of people.
Network is an important part for developers. Nowadays almost everything communicates with the world. That's why it's very useful to setup & administer servers.
Creating games was a dream when I was young. With my programming knowledge I can create any game logic I want and hopefully I can work on some amazing projects in the future.
I have a wide range of experience in project & team management. During university and projects I usually always took a leading position. I'm also very familiar with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Stash and Bamboo.
My first touch with creating games was modding. It's very easy to craft new user generated content with an existing game engine + assets. I therefore worked on a couple of projects before I decided that I want to do more and bigger things.
Developing of tools and integrations / addons in various programming languages.
Is a non-profit modding team for Call of Duty.
We deliver helpful tools and documentation. Various applications to improve modding and many products and services for players.
- I'm a nice & funny guy (A day without a smile is a wasted day)
- I'm in a happy relationship with my girlfriend =)
- I try to live healthy - I regularly go to the gym or go out for a jog (especially on winter days in a forest)
- I love cooking
- I always try to help / support people - you never learn out and find out new things
- I enjoy listening to Electro, House, Drumm & Bass, Electro Dance Music, Techno, - well anything with a good beat / lyrics.
- Apparently I always want to give at least 110%, which is really hard if you have multiple stuff going on...
- I listen to and want critique - I think there is always some space for improvements and I'm thankfully for any insights.
- I used to play many soothers (CounterStrike, Battlefield, Call of Duty) and more tactical games (Rainbow 6, ArmA, SWAT4)
- At the moment I really enjoy Squad, the community is just awesome and I haven't had that much fun since Call of Duty 4 & ArmA 2
- I also love RimWorld or some old classics like C&C3 and Empire Earth
- I love to drive on the Autobahn if the weather is nice. (I was told that this is typical German - lol)
- I love to do programming (shocking! - I know...) - Let it be a great game or an application.
- Solving problems is what makes programming so interesting and every day is a new challenge waiting for you!
- I enjoy to work in a team. It's just great to share - and even better learn new technology, methods and problem solving.
There is much more - simply get in contact with me if you want to know more about myself, my projects or whatever!